- This hyperlink was operational at time of referencing this website.
- The hyperlink will only work when you are "on-line".
- Information on the Internet changes frequently and this reference relates only to
the data drawn down from the internet on the date in the reference suffix (e.g. W1.May00)
Referenced Responsibilities:- Conventions, Legislation, Codes of Conduct, Manuals
Consult the Specific Section References
at the end of this page for related links.
information has been taken directly from The Blue Cross's website.
The Blue Cross mission: Provide care, promote companionship - enhance animal and human lives
The Blue Cross is a registered UK animal welfare charity. Our aims are to:
- ensure the welfare of animals by providing practical care
- highlight the benefits of companionship between animals and people
- promote a sense of respect and responsibility towards animals in the community
We provide support to the nation's pets and their owners by:
- treating pets whose owners cannot afford private veterinary treatment
- finding permanent homes for unwanted or abandoned animals
- educating the public in responsible animal ownership
Blue Cross head office
Shilton Road, Burford, Oxon OX18 4PF
Tel: 01993 822651
Fax: 01993 823083
7 Hugh St, London SW1V 1QG
Tel: 020 7932 4060
Fax: 020 7932 4061
Head office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press office: email@example.com